Saturday, November 11, 2006


my excuse for the blog being so quiet for so long is that i went to bali, took a whole pile of photos, came back, and then couldn't get my shit together to go through them and do a post. thus if all this seems a little nonsensical and muddled, welcome to my world. all of this work is in bali, and infact all of it, except the last few photos from seminyak (which is only up the road anyway) are taken in kuta. many of them are more than likely to have been done by foreigners and/or expats i would think. both of which the place is crawling with. needless to say i don't recommend it as a holiday destination, but then you knew that already....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurrah, we missed you...

9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes back!

7:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sharon,
i like your blog,
anyway, im overseas student from bali,indonesia and currently doing disertation about graffiti at UWA.
i was just wondering, if you could help me out with your knowledge about graffiti in perth,that'd be great.

can i have your email?or you can email me at rommy01@student.uwa.edu.au

cheers,

Rommy

p.s. i know ur blow from my ex lecturer Darren J.

11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, cool blog. I saw your QR Code on Flickr;)

I then thought that a mobile version for your blog would be cooler than the web version which crashed my phone.

So here it is:
http://feed2mobile.kaywa.com/20218969

10:36 PM

 
Blogger maya said...

Will we ever see any more of this blog?

I miss it!

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home